Can my company integrate same-day delivery with Shopify retailers?

brianahearn
Visitor
1 0 0

My company is interested in offering same-day delivery to all Shopify eCommerce retailers that fall within our coverage areas (Mostly nationwide, US) via some form of integration. But, not sure where to start.

We've got some engineers investigating the dev documentation, but would love to be able to chat with someone from the Shopify team to understand potential paths we could take. @Liam@June   (I see you're a top contributors :), any thoughts on who might be willing to chat with us? Could be a win-win-win for Shopify, their retailers, and our org. 

Thanks, 

Brian

Reply 1 (1)

scrollengine
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hello there,

Abhishek here from Scrollengine! 😊

If you're on the lookout for a top-notch and budget friendly local delivery and store pickup app, we've got you covered with Scrollengine.

Our app provides seamless and one-click store pickup, local delivery, and shipping setup, tailored to meet your specific requirements.

You'll love the flexibility of Scrollengine, allowing you to display specific checkout methods, whether it's pickup only, pickup + delivery, or more. We take customisation to the next level with features like AI powered route optimisation, date picker for local delivery, cutoff times, blackout dates, order delivery status updates and much more.  The best thing is everything is customisable according to store needs..

Excitingly, we offer a generous 45-day free trial, giving you ample time to explore all the benefits Scrollengine has to offer.

Also we offer startup program for small scale businesses.

To learn more about Scrollengine Local Delivery, visit our website at here.

Feel free to reach out to us at abhishek@scrollengine.com if you have any questions or need assistance. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Best regards,

The Scrollengine Team