Local Delivery for certain items only

jbchaos
Tourist
3 0 0

Looking for a way to offer local delivery with built in Shopify features to offer only certain products for the free local delivery. Is this possible? I see others have asked this question but no real answer has been given.

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @jbchaos.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I'm afraid there isn't a way to choose specific products for local delivery or pickup at this time. However, I can see how this can be a beneficial feature for some of our merchants, like yourself, and I'd be happy to share this suggestion with our developers on your behalf. If Shopify moves forward with any changes or updates to the local delivery and pickup features, we'll be sure to announce it on our changelog and/or updates page. 

Alternatively, I was able to find a third-party app, called Store Pickup + Delivery, which does allow you to set certain products for delivery or pickup. If you need any help with this app, the app developer is always available to assist you. You can reach out to the developer directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I'd love to know if this third-party app can help meet your requirement. Let me know

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jbchaos
Tourist
3 0 0

Just another monthly cost added onto our Shopify site. No thank you. I would rather the feature just be built in. I will not be trying this app out. I do appreciate your reply though. Thank you.