Local Delivery vs Shipping issues

fangitis
1 0 1

Hi, currently we would like to offer a way to ONLY offer local delivery and NO shipping.  Is this possible?

Thanks

Alex

Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 128 245

Hey, @fangitis 

We have a guide here on how you can set up the built-in local delivery feature into Shopify. From there, you can set up conditional local delivery costs by postal code or radial distance. From there, you can also remove deactivate any shipping configuration you have previously set up so customers from other locations can not checkout.

II hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
D20Games
Tourist
6 0 5

There is NO way to do local only!!! Not only that, there is no way to make the local the first option.  This causes us problems every day.  I know this has been brought up elsewhere, but it is a hugely important to fix

0 Likes
GratefulGreenFa
3 0 0

Looking for some guidance here.  I have some products that are delivery only and others are to be shipped.  Upon checkout - how do I differentiate and seperate out the items that can be shipped vs. delivered.  Right now it is like you have to select one shipping option for the entire order.  I need to break it out to what can be delivered vs. shipped.

Any ideas?

0 Likes