Why isn't my paid invoice appearing in Shopify payouts?

Mokhalaf
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi. 

I sent a draft order to my customer. 

I marked it as "Pending Payment" and sent him the order. 

The customer later paid the invoice. 

It did not show up on my "Payouts" although it did show up as sales on my daily sales summary. I thought maybe I should mark it as "Payment received" so I did.

I still don't see this in my payouts. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. 

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @Mokhalaf!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for outlining your concern with us here in the Shopify Community.

One thing to bear in mind when working with draft orders for your customers is that when you mark a draft as paid it would then be converted into an order, which can then be found in your Orders menu in the Shopify admin.

Could you have a look in the Orders menu first for me to see if you can find the order which was created from the draft in question?

If you can find it, you'll be able to click in to view that order and then scroll down the order timeline to where you'll be able to view info on how this order was paid.

You can check there to see which payment method was used to make this payment, and we can use that info to determine how you would be paid out.

If the order in question was paid using Shopify Payments, there should be info there on which payout this was added to which might help us to clear this up.

Check it out in your admin there for me if you can and see what order info we can find on the order in question, created from this draft.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog