Can I add multiple order collection locations on Shopify checkout page?

Scarfee
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, 

I have one location that fulfills the stock but I would like to add multiple locations for order collection on the checkout page. Is this possible?

Please see the screen shot below of the checkout page where I would like to add 3 other locations:

Scarfee_0-1619619721747.png

Reply 1 (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @Scarfee

June here from Shopify. Thanks for your question!

I’d love to hear more about your current setup and what you have in mind for your checkout.

• You’ve mentioned that you have one location that “fulfills your stock”. Is all of your physical inventory held at this primary location as well?
  • Ideally, will all products be eligible for pickup at all locations?
  • How many locations do you have listed in Settings > Locations? How many of these will offer pickup?

The key thing to keep in mind when it comes to our local pickup settings, is that in order to be eligible for pickup, all of the items in your customer’s cart must have available inventory at a single pickup location. Whether or not you hold physical inventory at these locations is up to you, but as far as your Shopify admin’s inventory levels are concerned, those products must be available. You can take a look at a full list of our local pickup eligibility requirements for more details.

Based on what you’ve shared, you will need to:

• Visit Settings > Locations and add each of your locations that will offer pickup (if they don’t already exist!).
  • Make sure you have selected “Fulfill online orders from this location” for each one.
  • Head to Settings > Shipping > Local pickup > Manage to enable each location for pickup.
  • Lastly, go to Products > Inventory and make sure that all of your products are available at each location.

Visit your online store and check out the results! You should find that you now have the choice of your four total locations for pickup.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you run into any difficulty with any of these steps.

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog