Multiple shipping labels for 1 product

DanielAshton
Tourist
3 0 2

In Shopify I have many products that need to be shipped in multiple boxes.

My store: gentrycoal.com

We sell 25lbs, 50lbs, 250lbs, etc of coal and they all ship in 25lb boxes. So 250 lbs would be 10 boxes.

The problem is Shopify only allows me to print one shipping label per order.

I tried using the Shipeasy app in the Shopify App Store because it said it could split orders into different shipments, but I found out later it can only split multiple products into separate orders and not one product into 10 boxes.

Has anyone found a solution for printing multiple shipping labels for one order like I have? We ended up taking the boxes to the post office and they charged about $50 more in shipping than it would have been had I used the shipping method within Shopify.

Thank you in advance!

Replies 4 (4)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @DanielAshton,

May I know which carrier you are using?

If you are using FedEx, our FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking app can help you with this. The app helps you split single product into multiple boxes and print FedEx shipping labels for all the boxes. You can choose the type of box and also select the number of boxes in which the product is to be split and packed. The total price will be split according to the number of boxes and the labels will be generated for all boxes as well. For any help required, you can contact our support.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
DanielAshton
Tourist
3 0 2

We use UPS, USPS, and FedEx. Whoever gives us the best rates. 

DanielAshton
Tourist
3 0 2

@PluginHive Is there a solution that works for multiple carriers?

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @DanielAshton,

We do have the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that supports all the top carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. However, this feature is currently in the development phase for this app. 

Would it be possible for you to try our FedEx app with the 14-day free trial, check out this feature, and provide us a feedback? If it fulfils your requirement, I can urge my development team to implement this feature as soon as possible.

I hope this helps! 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping