Multiple splitting an order between shipping and local pickup

districtdog
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi All,

I  have multiple locations running on my site.  If a client order an item for pickup or local delivery, but also has an item that can only be shipped in their order can the order be split in up and charged accordingly?  Any apps out there that can handle this?  Shopify itself does not seem to handle it yet.

Replies 3 (3)

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

Wont multiple locations increase the total cost and decrease the user experience for one package split multiple times? Those options can only be manually operated so far as it isnt standard and Shopify doesnt offer enough API authority for ERP to deal with it.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
districtdog
Visitor
2 0 0

I  don't think it would decrease a user experience. Target is a good example.  There are products in our warehouse that are not in our store yet that we want to offer online. But they can only be shipped.  We currently offer local delivery and pickup for anything in the store.   So it would be ideal to have the option to split the order up. Not have them use the site twice just to ship out the item not in store.

carolinasalinas
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I realize this is an old post, but did you ever get this issue resolved. I am having the exact problem and trying to find a solution.