My FIRST customer - "some items in your cart do not ship to your location" Notification. HELP PLS!

JJGirl
Visitor
3 0 1

All regioned checked in zoneAll regioned checked in zoneWhat it looks like after saveWhat it looks like after save
My customer's location is definitely checked in the "Zones" area as per my screenshot #1>
SS # 2 is what it looks like after I deleted and added it all again. It is still not working. 
This is my first sale and half of my customers will be from her zone. Can someone please help me here?
Thank you

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @JJGirl.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out. 

Looking at your screenshots, it does look like your shipping rates and settings are setup correctly for Australia. However, it is possible that you may have additional shipping profiles containing some of your products, so you'll also want to double-check if you've included your shipping rates in the other shipping profiles.

If you're unable to identify the issue, then it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if our Support team can help you identify and resolve this issue. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog