My order is showing as 1 but I don't have any orders to fulfill

fiona2105
Visitor
1 0 0

My order total on the side still shows as one but I don't have any orders to fulfill.  I have archived all my orders but it's still showing as one to do.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

Fiona

Replies 7 (7)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @fiona2105 

What we can do is check to see if there are any open orders by going into your Admin > Orders > click on the 'open tab'. Any orders that appear in that list can be selected and marked as 'archived'.

It's important to note that the order will also need to be marked as 'fulfilled' as well or else it will remain open.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

unitedwaywpg
Visitor
1 0 1

I have the same issue. All orders are fulfilled and archived, but I still have a 1 beside Orders.

ChrisHsu
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

You can go to "Order" section,click "open" and you will see all the open orders.Choose the one in black color and click archive.Then the order will turn gray and the order number will show zero there.

Professional dropshipping supplier/fulfillment center/agent

DanJR
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Fiona,

I'm having the same problem, did you you find a solution?

Best,

Dan

nanasbutter
Visitor
1 0 1

Did we get a solution for this? Mine is doing the same thing and I've tried all of the current suggestions to rectify the problem!

David_To
Tourist
4 0 1

shopify order.PNG

I am experiencing the same issue. My orders says "1" but I have done what was proposed above and have archived and fulfilled all orders.... issues still exists.  Any help?

Owner and Style Creator of ARSTS

alienreefaquati
Visitor
1 0 0

I had the same thing happen in chrome. Log out of Shopify

, then out of chrome, clear cache and when I logged back in the order notification was gone.