Solved

My Payment is not showing in my bank account!

NakedScentsByJo
Visitor
1 0 0

I was suppose to get my payout yesterday and it says paid, but nothing in my bank account. I contacted my bank and they said there is no pending deposits.

Accepted Solution (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @NakedScentsByJo.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to point you in the right direction with this. This is not something our friendly community members would be able to help you out with, nor us as we do not have access to your account via the community or social channels. That said, our support team would be happy to take a closer look into this if you reach out to us directly. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Since this is the next step for you to take, I will go ahead and mark this as the solution to your question for others who may stumble upon this post. 

However, please do not hesitate to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @NakedScentsByJo.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to point you in the right direction with this. This is not something our friendly community members would be able to help you out with, nor us as we do not have access to your account via the community or social channels. That said, our support team would be happy to take a closer look into this if you reach out to us directly. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Since this is the next step for you to take, I will go ahead and mark this as the solution to your question for others who may stumble upon this post. 

However, please do not hesitate to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.