My payouts have been on hold for 2 weeks !

Solved

My payouts have been on hold for 2 weeks !

Taylee27
Not applicable
1 0 0

At this point I’m about to take my concern over to the BBB and have this escalated into a lawsuit especially with the amount of people complaining because my payouts have not been moving ! Not only do they keep telling multiple people the same lies ! They aren’t even escalating the issue !

My payouts have not been sent in over 2 weeks ! Just a bunch of money sitting I’ve done so many chats ! They say the same thing ! Someone will look into and we will email you ! Nobody has sent me an email and it’s no reason i should have to wait for my own money when i need this to fund my business ! Like this is ridiculous! They keep saying it’s no issue then WHY ISNT MY MONEY MOVING ! But y’all definitely keep trying to take money for them monthly payments ! Be that proactive with my lost payments !! At this point I’m going to the BBB !

Accepted Solution (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
2057 269 242

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taylee27,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some guidance on this request, to ensure it gets resolved. As your payouts remain on hold, I'd encourage you to follow up with us directly by starting a live chat. This will allow our support team to check on your open ticket, as we’re unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community. We will also be able to confirm the appropriate steps have been taken to ensure this gets resolved as quickly as possible.To connect with us, you can:

• Head over to our Contact Page.
  • Enter 'Can't log in' into the chat box.
  • Select the 'I still need help' option
  • Select the 'Account Support' prompt to view our available support options.

If you have followed up with our advisor team already and it has been advised that your ticket was escalated, then you will want to wait for our reply. While I can completely understand how that may not be ideal, our escalated teams are working as quickly as possible to ensure this gets resolved. Due to this, we wouldn't be able to provide a time frame on when you an expect to receive a response. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Blair
Shopify Staff
2057 269 242

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taylee27,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some guidance on this request, to ensure it gets resolved. As your payouts remain on hold, I'd encourage you to follow up with us directly by starting a live chat. This will allow our support team to check on your open ticket, as we’re unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community. We will also be able to confirm the appropriate steps have been taken to ensure this gets resolved as quickly as possible.To connect with us, you can:

• Head over to our Contact Page.
  • Enter 'Can't log in' into the chat box.
  • Select the 'I still need help' option
  • Select the 'Account Support' prompt to view our available support options.

If you have followed up with our advisor team already and it has been advised that your ticket was escalated, then you will want to wait for our reply. While I can completely understand how that may not be ideal, our escalated teams are working as quickly as possible to ensure this gets resolved. Due to this, we wouldn't be able to provide a time frame on when you an expect to receive a response. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BootheelBabies
5 0 0

Did this ever get resolved? I'm going through the same thing. 

Ellie881
Tourist
33 0 1

Did you ever get this solved? We are on day 12 now with no communication and no resolve.