Solved

Is assistance needed with my Shopify store account?

tiffany26
Visitor
3 0 0

Need help with my acct

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @tiffany26! Welcome to Shopify Community!

I would love to assist you with your store. If you have general questions or concerns that don't need account access, please feel free to share them here and include any crucial and relevant details. I'll take a look at them then.

If you have concerns that involve sensitive information or any detail that requires or benefits from account access, we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time so our support team needs to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. You can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @tiffany26! Welcome to Shopify Community!

I would love to assist you with your store. If you have general questions or concerns that don't need account access, please feel free to share them here and include any crucial and relevant details. I'll take a look at them then.

If you have concerns that involve sensitive information or any detail that requires or benefits from account access, we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time so our support team needs to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. You can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

tiffany26
Visitor
3 0 0

i still haven't resolve my problem

tiffany26
Visitor
3 0 0

been try to do a call back request and it not let me do it 97260876715

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

@tiffany26 What's preventing you from requesting a callback? Feel free to provide details around the issue you're encountering on the support page and I'll help you out!