Need help with dynamic payment button

sharpie9701
Tourist
14 0 3

Good morning.  I have been searching through prior posts to see if I can find what I did wrong since late last night.  I have tried what other users have suggested, but I have been unable to get the dynamic payment button to reappear. 

Yesterday, I was moving some things around on the webpage to make things flow better, and the dynamic payment button disappeared. I am using the venture layout.  I have it enabled in the theme setting, but nada. It was working before I made the changes. I even tried to revert back to before I made the changes and it still wont show.  Not sure why.  Can someone take a look at my page and see if you can figure out what I messed up?

Thank you!

webpage is: artsy-niche-creations.myshopify.com

Replies 3 (3)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Greetings, @sharpie9701.

I understand you're experiencing an issue with the accelerated checkout button and rolling back to an earlier version of your theme files could not resolve the issue.

Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme (Venture), then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message from the footer be something that interests you?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sharpie9701
Tourist
14 0 3

I figured out the problem.  I accidentally had an extra </div> in the coding. 

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @sharpie9701.

Thank you for following up and sharing the solution!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to figure out the problem. However, for others in the community that may be dealing with a similar issue and stumbling on this thread, I do believe rolling back to a previous version of the theme files for the product page may be able to resolve this issue. That being said, this will also depend on how far you roll back the file in the timestamps. 

Have you considered using Shopify Inbox to chat with customers on your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog