network error when submitting CC payment in shopping cart

network error when submitting CC payment in shopping cart

bfraser
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm trying to pay for a purchase from a store that uses Shopify. When I enter all my valid CC info and click "Pay Now" I get the following red error box popping into existence above the payment box:

"Your order couldn't be submitted because of a network error. Check your connection and try again."

How, exactly, would I have a network issue if I'm clicking through a website and, in fact, posting to this very forum. 

Google showed these community forums with the same problem (with no resolution) posted previously.. any work-around?

Oook, now I can't post this question and have to "fix highlighted errors" with no errors being highlighted.. and I can't submit a post more than once every 6 minutes. Hilarious.

Reply 1 (1)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6961 1656 2041

Hi @bfraser 

They have a check-out error tody. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1701977484960.png

Try to refresh it again. The status is resolve now. 

https://www.shopifystatus.com/incidents 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.