New change today for printing shipping labels and packing slips SUCKS!

AmericanGringo
Visitor
1 0 1

Is it just me or does anyone else think the change to purchasing and printing labels is way more cumbersome and pain in the butt? Before the change it stayed on order page and let me do it all in the same place. Now it takes me to a completely different screen, requires way more click just to print my labels and packing slips. With the issues I've had lately with shopify, I'm going to start looking at their competitors who value the customer experience and don't constantly make more work for me when printing orders. Shopify, if it's not broke don't fix it because you've made the experience way more cumbersome and are going to lose customers, including me! Ridiculous! 

Replies 5 (5)

George_Tubes
Tourist
6 0 3

Yes,  the new shipping labels page is the worst !    Very confusing, and way more clicks,  plus you cannot see an overview without sliding the task bar left/right.  We didn't ask for this BS... the previous page worked just fine,  and was one simple page you could view at one time.   How do you even contact someone at Shopify to let your opinion be heard,  or even better,  revert back to the previous version?

Erin
Shopify Staff
969 129 154

Hi, @AmericanGringo and @George_Tubes. We appreciate you sharing your feedback about this! I've gone ahead and passed this on to our team who looks into improvements we can make to the platform. You can also contact our support team through the Help Center here anytime you'd like to share feedback in the future.

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

George_Tubes
Tourist
6 0 3

Respectfully,  the only fix for this is to revert back to the previous  Shipping Labels page layout.   I have tried it several times,  and a huge waste of time to click thru all the new steps...without seeing what you are actually doing.   I'll be using my Shipstation account from now on,  and Shopify can miss out on their cut

mazeri
Tourist
3 0 1

This has to be the stupidest update done on Shopify's end.  I can see this pushing us to change platforms, as it is now more confusing for all of our employees to print labels.

TBR2
Visitor
2 0 2

My labels won’t print customer information anymore. Chatted with shopify and in other words they say I don’t know what I’m doing.

the format has changed 

wont even recognize a 4x6 anymore

this new update is the worst