Solved

Why isn't my new Shopify order appearing on ShineOn platform?

SKANEX
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi , im new to Shopify and this is my question. 

I recieved an order on monday, it is paid and fullfiled. 

It is print on demand with ShineOn. 

It is  now 2 days and that order has not apeared on ShineOn platform! 
How long does ti usually takes or do i need to do something manually ?
PS- i had 2 orders last month and both appeared on ShineOn platform after couple of hours. 

Thanx 

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SKANEX,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I've looked into this for you. Did you download the app or install it from this website here? The ShineOn isn't in the main Shopify App store and seems it can only be installed from the website. Because of this, we wouldn't be able to support any issues with the app as it's not vetted to be in our app store nor is it developed by us. We also would not recommend using apps which are not in the Shopify app store. Your best next step here would be to contact ShineOn directly about this and discuss their shipping times as well as orders appearing on the platform. You can contact them by phone or by reaching out via email here

I hope this helps and if you have any other Shopify related questions, don't hesitate to let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SKANEX,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I've looked into this for you. Did you download the app or install it from this website here? The ShineOn isn't in the main Shopify App store and seems it can only be installed from the website. Because of this, we wouldn't be able to support any issues with the app as it's not vetted to be in our app store nor is it developed by us. We also would not recommend using apps which are not in the Shopify app store. Your best next step here would be to contact ShineOn directly about this and discuss their shipping times as well as orders appearing on the platform. You can contact them by phone or by reaching out via email here

I hope this helps and if you have any other Shopify related questions, don't hesitate to let me know! 

SKANEX
Tourist
4 0 3

They told me to create duplicate order and sync, That helped and new duplicate order apeared on shineOn platform after 30 sec. Waiting for payment and we  are god to go. 
Thanx

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Thanks for the update. 

Hopefully that works and it continues to be ok for you going forward! 

KrazyHeart
Visitor
2 0 0

When you duplicate the order so that it will sync in ShineOn, will it charge your customer again?

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

@KrazyHeart 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/create-orders#duplicate-an-existing-order

If you've already received payment for the current order, or if you're importing a past order from a...

If uncertain with things like this it's best to do a test checkout for yourself and go through the steps like you were a customer.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/checkout-settings/test-orders 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

KrazyHeart
Visitor
2 0 0
So all I need to do is just hit duplicate? Anything after that? I’m trying
to get my Shopify orders to sync to my ShineOn app. The orders are already
marked as paid.
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

According to the original poster that's what works for that specific app.

Again the best practice here is to do test orders when in doubt.

Goodluck.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org