Next Payout and Balance different figures but same excel total

Next Payout and Balance different figures but same excel total

onyx_au
Explorer
68 1 22

Hey guys,

On the 'Payout' page, my 'next payout' is 1,140.94 on 1st Feb but the 'balance' figure on the left is 2,557.06. 

When you click on "view transactions" on both 'next payout' and 'balance' to see the list of transactions, they're both the same.

Why is 'next payout' showing 1,140.94 when 'balance' is 2,557.06 yet both transaction list is exactly the same?

I should be getting 2,557.06 as the 'next payout' not 1,140.94?

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Replies 3 (3)

TagCo
Visitor
2 0 1

The exact same thing is happening to me. Both equal transactions but Payout is showing $1,491.02 and Balance is showing $2,649.93. I reached out to support and they tried to explain that it's funds not clearing from the banks yet but I don't think that's right. It's never happened before and if it's the case then funds are taking over one week to clear? Not likely... I'll keep an eye out and see what they reply with.

onyx_au
Explorer
68 1 22

@TagCo wrote:

The exact same thing is happening to me. Both equal transactions but Payout is showing $1,491.02 and Balance is showing $2,649.93. I reached out to support and they tried to explain that it's funds not clearing from the banks yet but I don't think that's right. It's never happened before and if it's the case then funds are taking over one week to clear? Not likely... I'll keep an eye out and see what they reply with.

Exactly, this hasn't happened to me before and I've been with shopify for 1.5 years now.

Mine is still stuck on $1,140.94 even though I had a few more orders last week and it should have gone up and cleared through their bank.

Once I get the payment in Feb, I'll update you what Shopify said and what I get in the bank.

TagCo
Visitor
2 0 1

I've been with them for over 4 years and it hasn't happened so that's why i highly doubt it's about clearance. I'm hoping it's all sorted before the Feb 1st payout as I'm worried it will go down some sort of financial rabbit hole and Jen/Feb payments will start to get muddled up. Hoping it doesn't get to that. I'll let you know if I get any more info too as I have a support ticket ongoing.