Old account must match the information we have on file. Contact support

spvproducts
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I have this problem and there is no way to fix it.

I sent support for this problem for weeks and I have no answer.

The first deposit entered, the following did not. It also does not allow me to modify the account.

Regards!

Replies 12 (12)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @spvproducts 

Sorry to hear you have not heard back from our support. I can certainly look into this for you and help resolve your payouts issue. 

Can you please clarify how you contacted our support?

Also, if you have a ticket number please share it with me here so I can look into it for you right away. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mapoole_93
4 0 0

Elle could you help me resolve my payout issue? It’s saying my account info doesn’t match what you guys have on file. What should I do?

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @Mapoole_93 

Our Payments team will need to help you resolve this. 

You can get in touch with our support directly here when you have questions about your account! 

For ease, I've sent you an email so I can help you from there. Please respond for verification purposes. 

Thanks! 

Mapoole_93
4 0 0
Hi, please help me resolve this issue
airhair3
Visitor
1 0 0

i also have this issue...

Mapoole_93
4 0 0

Hi, how did you solve this issue. I’m experiencing the same problem. 
-Reese

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @Mapoole_93 

I've sent you an email and am awaiting your response.

Please respond with your .myshopify.com URL for verification purposes, as noted in my email. 

Thanks so much! 

chengchangyu
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, how did you solve this issue? I’m experiencing the same problem.  Thanks.

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @chengchangyu 

We’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

janaaapparel
Visitor
1 0 1

I need to change my account number on file but it says "Old account must match the information we have on file." What do I do

CashTalk
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem right now too, it's been 10 days since I got a response after contacting the help center and when I did it again they said it would take longer if I put 2 different tickets in with the same problem. I put the same account and routing numbers correctly when i first changed my payout account now it says it's the wrong one on file when the email i received saying it successfully changed my payout account originally has the same last 4 digits. My ticket is 45956879, If I already have a conversation and ticket with the help center as well as the help center telling me it'll take longer to put in 2 tickets with my wait time being 10+ days how am I going to solve these issues with other billing that is being put on hold with this problem??

Blair
Shopify Staff
1813 253 219

Hi @CashTalk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some guidance on this request, to ensure it gets resolved. 

If you have followed up with our advisor team already and it has been advised that your ticket was escalated, then you will want to wait for our reply. While I can completely understand how that may not be ideal, our escalated teams are working as quickly as possible to ensure this gets disabled. To provide some additional context, we’re unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community as we wouldn't have access to those details. 

Please feel free to follow up with us directly however, for an update on your ticket. Our support team will be able to confirm that it's still being worked on and share any additional details with you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Blair | Shopify