Solved

What's causing my Shopify order fulfillment error with Oberlo and AliExpress?

Jamie1000
27 0 0

Greetings all,

Recently I got an email saying that I got my very first sale.  Yay me!  However, when I use Oberlo in conjunction with AliExpress I keep getting the following error:

Capture.PNG

If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.  When I look in the AliExpress "Orders" section, it shows up there and I am assuming it has been fulfilled.  

I am very frustrated and I am looking forward to having to refund this persons money, because I am unable to fulfill his order.

Thank you in advance,

Jamie

Accepted Solution (1)

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

This is an accepted solution.

Actually you do not have to refund the money. If Oberlo auto order failed to pay, you can ask their customer service to help you check if there are something wrong with your paypal, also you can manually order on Aliexpress to fulfill the orders since it is only one order, it wont take too many time.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

This is an accepted solution.

Actually you do not have to refund the money. If Oberlo auto order failed to pay, you can ask their customer service to help you check if there are something wrong with your paypal, also you can manually order on Aliexpress to fulfill the orders since it is only one order, it wont take too many time.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
Jamie1000
27 0 0

Hi  ,

I tried the method you suggested, but it would not work. When I tried to fulfill the order directly in AliExpress, it take my money, but it still would not fulfill the order.  Is there a reason, that you may know about, as to why oberlo or AliExpress, would not allow me to fulfill this order.

The steps I followed were as follows:

I made sure that I was logged into AliExpress

In Shopify, I went to orders chose fulfill in Oberlo.

Waited for it to allow me to place the order, did that.

Put in CC information

Pressed place order.  Than I would get the error message.

I would do the same thing in AliExpress, except that it did tell me that the order was placed, but I would then notice that I would be debited the amount on my CC which means the order was cancelled.

Any idea what might be going on here?

Thank you,

Jamie