Order has said shipped for 2 weeks now.

Krt1983
Tourist
3 0 0

My order wasn't going to start being sent out until October 6th and I still have not received it and all the status says is that it has been shipped and is awaiting for pre order information. It has been almost two weeks now and still no update or anything and it is being shipped to me through USPS. My order is linked to Shop through Shopify. Has anyone else had any issues receiving their orders through this app?

Replies 4 (4)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

Hello @Krt1983!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this delay with your order.
For some context, Shopify is a platform where merchants come to create and host their stores, but we don't control does individual stores or their orders. Due to privacy concerns, I won't be able to confirm for you if the store is with us, but I can try guide you to the solution here.

Have you already tried contacting the store about this directly? If not, please share the URL with me here so that I can have a look and see if I can help you find contact options for them.
Also, did you order on the 6th of October, or was it supposed to be shipped by then? In cases like these, we recommend waiting at least 3-4 weeks from when you placed the order, and if you find that you're unable to contact the store in this time, the next step is to go to your bank and enquire about retrieving that money. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Krt1983
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi,

Yes I tried contacting the store and the only contact I can find for them is a email and I sent a email to them but I haven't received a response. October 6th is when the product was being released and was supposed to start shipping out on the 6th because it was a pre-order. Her is the link of what I ordered and where I ordered it from.

https://vextit.myshopify.com/products/blue-line-flag-pullover?variant=40598162768044

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

Thank you for the URL - I had a look around but I was unable to find any other contact options myself.
Going back to my last reply, if after about 3-4 weeks you don't hear anything, the best thing to do is to go to your bank and look into a refund with them.

If you suspect fraudulent activity, could you also please go and file a complaint here? The report will help us to review this store sooner and take action where necessary. Your feedback is important to us, and we take cases like this very seriously. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Krt1983
Tourist
3 0 0

Ok thank you and yes if I still haven't received my item by then I will most definitely dispute it and report them for fraudulent activity. Thank you for responding to me and helping me.