Order Online but Pay and collect Instore

Dharmesh
1 0 0

Hi guys, my first time posting here so not sure if this is the right section but my question is as follows:

How do I setup an option in Shopify where the customer is able to order there products online as they do normally but have the choice to collect and pay for them instore rather than pay at the online checkout (as I have a retail store and an ecommerce site). 

0 Likes
Don_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 28

Hi there Dharmesh!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

Thanks for asking here about how to handle this aspect of your business. :)

We would usually see businesses handling store pickup with an app like the excellent Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet.

You should check out that app and get in touch with the developers if you have any specific questions on how to make it work for your store.

It would be slightly more complex to offer the choice of pickup as well as payment in store, however. Apps like these will generally be geared towards customers paying online and then picking up in store but you might be able to set something up by creating a manual payment method to give your customers the choice to pay in store.

You would need to let your customers know they can only choose this option if they wish to pick up and pay in store and you would have to decline to fulfill any online orders which attempt to use this method for delivery. :)

It would also be possible to create a shipping rate that you could set as being free for in-store pickup, but again it would be necessary to make it clear to your customers that this is only available to those whose orders will be paid and picked up in store.

Check out the app and guides above and maybe reach out to Zapiet, the app developers, if you have any specific questions on how their app can help out here. :)

Best of luck with everything!

0 Likes
Ani
Excursionist
138 0 5

Hello Dharmesh

I can surely help you with this
share me your Contact Info.

Ani

0 Likes
Ani
Excursionist
138 0 5

Hello Dharmesh 

For this feature, you need to purchase Store pickup app from Shopify and integrate on your website.

Ani 

0 Likes
Kitty_Zapiet
Excursionist
69 0 2

Hi there,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the forum, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker.  I am just going back through the older posts and seeing what advice can be offered. 

Thank you, @Don_old for mentioning our app! @Dharmesh I know this was a long time ago, but I hope you managed to find the app or solution that worked for your business.  If not maybe you would like to take another look at the Store Pickup + Delivery app, we have a range of new features and the support team is bigger stronger than ever before - we would be glad to welcome you aboard and help get you set up.  

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com

Take care,

Kitty

0 Likes