Order placed hasn't been delivered yet

PreetiNaidu
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I had placed an order on Shopify with Ethnic Hub on 7th June 2022. But the order hasn't been delivered yet. 

Transaction No. 15302197478 for Rs 1014.00 done for Ethnic Hub has succeeded from payu team.

Please resolve this to the earliest.

Regards,

Preeti Naidu 

Replies 5 (5)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @PreetiNaidu,

I would recommend contacting the store directly for more information on your order as Shopify is not able to provide customers with any updates on their orders placed on a merchant's store. As it's only been a few days since you placed your order, it's possible that the order is still being processed and will arrive in the coming days. The store should be able to provide you with an update.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jignesh2
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, 

I have encountered same situations, 2 days back. Amounts deducted to ethnic hub and not received any confirmation mail. 

@Shopify, pls help and give some solution 

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Jignesh2,

I would recommend trying to contact the store directly and asking for an update from them. All Shopify stores send out a confirmation email by default when an order is placed, so you should have received one to the email address you used during checkout. I would recommend checking your spam folder if you do not see the email.

If you are unable to get in touch with the merchant, and if your order does not arrive within a reasonable time, then I would suggest contacting your bank about asking them what your options are with regards to reclaiming the funds.

ujjawal
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am facing the same issue with the vendor as no confirmation and order delivery details have been received only the money has been debited. Also there are no details of the vendor as well to get in touch with them. Here is the URL of store www.t-shirthub.co.in. Please resolve this 

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @ujjawal,

I see from the link you have shared that store now appears to be offline. It's possible that they are just experiencing domain issues, although it is more probable that the store owners have either closed down the store themselves or it has been closed by Shopify.

In either case, I would recommend speaking to your bank and asking them to reclaim the funds if you have not received the item or any delivery information.