Solved

Order placed under different channel with no explanation

GLWoo
Tourist
4 0 1

All orders are placed through the online store channel. We have had one order which was "placed this order on Shop" instead of online store. There is also no conversion summary which is odd. There is no reason or explanation for it going through this other channel. Can someone offer any clarity on this?

Accepted Solution (1)
Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

This is an accepted solution.

Awesome, thanks so much, this has helped a lot! 

I think we have some leads to check here now. Can I ask you to check the following: 

1. In the Shopify Payments section, click Manage.

2. In the Shop Pay section, check to see if the Shop Pay check box is checked or not. If it is checked then we know what happened here. It means that your products are automatically for sale through the Shop app, which you can find here.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Hi, @GLWoo 

This is likely something to do with you using the Shop app/sales channel. Is this something you are actively using to sell your products? Have you been selling using this store for a time now?

GLWoo
Tourist
4 0 1

We don't have the shop app installed or use it. We have also been using this online store for over 1 year

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

I see! Would you mind sharing a screenshot of this order (you can hide any personally identifiable information)? I would just like to see the order history also. Thanks so much! 

GLWoo
Tourist
4 0 1

Of course! Capture 1150.PNGCapture 1152.PNG

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

This is an accepted solution.

Awesome, thanks so much, this has helped a lot! 

I think we have some leads to check here now. Can I ask you to check the following: 

1. In the Shopify Payments section, click Manage.

2. In the Shop Pay section, check to see if the Shop Pay check box is checked or not. If it is checked then we know what happened here. It means that your products are automatically for sale through the Shop app, which you can find here.

GLWoo
Tourist
4 0 1

It is checked so that is the reason! Thank you very much!

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Glad to hear it! Let me know if you have any other questions from here on out.