ordered form https://www.123heets.com/

ZX-4321
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I ordered 2 months ago form the above website link, and still didn't receive my order or any reply from the supplier. i have received the payment confirmation order with the email no- reply at shopify email 

. Just want to make sure if this is a correct website or scammers. 

Replies 2 (2)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @ZX-4321!

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue.

To offer you some context here, Shopify is a platform where merchants can come to host their online stores, but we don't have control over the individual stores or their orders.

Have you tried contacting the store directly? I had a look at it through the link that you provided, and I saw they have a contact option in the form of a chat window in the corner of the web page. 

21-38-66940-776

If you find that you're not able to get through to them this way, my next suggestion is that you enquire with your bank about getting the funds for the order back. Additionally, if you suspect fraudulent activity, please go ahead and report this store here. By doing this you will help us to look into this store quicker. Your feedback is very valuable here! 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ZX-4321
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply. I tried every possible way  but with no luck i will report it with the above link and incase they are fraudulent people must be aware of this. 
Thanks