Adding other payment options on Shopify in Australia?

Nutkace
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I am trying to figure out how to add other payment options to my store. I live in Australia. Credit or debit card option will be fine. I have he shopify standard PayPal set up but I can't seem to find out how to install card options

Reply 1 (1)

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 197

Hey, @Nutkace!

I'm Ava from Shopify, I'd like to help here!

If you are based in Australia, you may be able to use Shopify Payments as a payment gateway. Shopify Payments is Shopify's own payment gateway, so you would not need to pay transaction fees. This is a great way to save you money! At the moment, Shopify Payments is only available in certain countries and regions. To make sure you're set up for Shopify Payments, you can check out the requirements here. Once you're sure you can use Shopify Payments for your business, you can follow this guide here to set it up! Once you set up Shopify Payments, you will be able to accept debit and credit card payments from your customers directly from the checkout.

Alternatively, if you'd rather use a different gateway than Shopify Payments, you can check out the full list of payment gateways available for Australian merchants here. There is also a detailed rundown of how to add a payment gateway in your Shopify admin here. 

Let me know what you think!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog