Pay Pal shipping error

TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi! I have a problem with PayPal payment. I set the price of a product very low, like 2$, and I started to test the payment methods before actually open the shop. The stripe is going perfectly, but when I want to checkout with PayPal payment, an error is displayed on the screen, regarding the shipping address. I will let here a photo. 

The rates are set for Rest of the World and is free shipping. I will leave a screenshot of that as well. 

Also, the PayPal address is set correctly, is the real address. And still I get that error. 

Please, I need to solve it because I can't open the store. 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 08.59.36.pngScreenshot 2021-11-02 at 09.14.06.png

Replies 3 (3)
Don
Shopify Staff
1598 107 216

Hi there @TheChanger!

There are a few steps you can check to ensure your shipping settings are correct which we can use here to eliminate some possible causes of this.

• Make sure you do have shipping rates set up for the country/location of the shipping address you are testing. You can find your shipping rates under Settings > Shipping in your admin.
  • Check that all shipping locations are enabled (can be found on the bottom of the shipping rates page), this includes dropshipping services as well as physical locations.
  • Make sure your products are not marked as "no shipping required" in their product details. You can quickly double-check this by using the Bulk Editor.
  • Also in the Bulk Editor, check to make sure that your item weights are correct. It is common to see weights that are supposed to be grams be in kilograms instead, making it ineligible for the available shipping.
  • Make sure you have a default package set up to calculate your shipping rates with.
  • If you have more than one shipping profile, make sure that they have matching shipping rates so that customers can check out with all their items at the same time.

If you can just run through those checks and, once you have done so, try clearing the cache on your browser so you can try again to see if the issue is still occurring on your live site.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

@Don is not the first time I read this response. It doesn't help me at all.

1) I sent you a photo of my rates.

2) I put shipping required for my products

3) The weights are all right.

The Stripe payment is going very well, I ran many tests with the same address. I ran tests in the Test Mode and I ran tests with a real payment. So is going very very well.

The problem is just at the PayPal payment. When I want to checkout with exactly the same address, it shows me that error I sent you the picture of.

Repeat: I already saw that answer many times.

Don
Shopify Staff
1598 107 216

Hi again @TheChanger!

Thanks for letting me know you've run through the checks shared here in order to rule out those possible root causes of this behaviour.

I'd also check to see if you're using the same address to ship to as the address on your PayPal account, in case there is some conflict there.

If you're confident you've already performed the necessary checks and continue to encounter this error, you can reach out for account support via our Help Centre here.

There we'll be able to access and discuss your account with you securely and can take a closer look at what might be happening here. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog