Payment and shipping address preventing placing order.

Payment and shipping address preventing placing order.

mbiggs
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

I have my store setup for wholesale where when someone places an order they don't pay at time of purchase and I invoice them separately. It is repeat customers who all have their shipping address saved to their account. The website is also set up so you can only access the store if you are a logged in user and the only person who can create users is me.

This has been working absolutely fine for months, I have been contacted by a customer who to date has placed over 70 orders and they are now getting these two errors and cannot complete a purchase.

"Your payment couldn't be processed because your order total has changed. Check your order total and try again"

And 

"Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address."

I am unsure why this has suddenly started happening, nothing on both the customer end and admin end have been changed in regards to settings. It worked at the beginning of the week but now suddenly it has stopped working.

I have tried contacting support and the only two options I get under customer support are ' report an issue with a merchant' and report an issue with an order, but I cannot get through to someone to help with this. Hopefully someone can help here.

Cheers! 

Shopify domain: https://order.threehillsgelato.co.uk/

Replies 5 (5)

vixnguyen
Shopify Partner
45 4 5

Hi Mbiggs,

You can ask your customer to clean up their cart(empty their cart), then order again.

I'm not sure 100% if it works or not. But one potential issue might happens because they're checking out the old cart. Please try!

Regards,

mbiggs
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi @vixnguyen ,

Sadly I have already tried it and that has not sorted it.

Thanks anyway!

vixnguyen
Shopify Partner
45 4 5

Hi,

Is there any discount for your store?

vixnguyen
Shopify Partner
45 4 5

Hi,

Have you clean up your browser cache too?

Stone_Gardener
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Did you get it resolved? I too am having an issue. I have tried deleting cache, different browser, trying different test customers, trying different themes, I then deleted all my shipping apps (postship, mega pdf invoice, invoice eagle). that did work. I then deleted my app for the menu as there was a tracking page on the menu (Budda mega menu).  Now I can't add any apps or change the menus only the default one native to shopify.  I need multi level menus.  So I am dead in the water.  Sure hope you got yours resolved.  Shopify... keeps testing and saying they are working on it but to no avail.