Solved

Payment error - in the top tab of the browser

hclfasteners
5 0 0

We have a customer from Belgium - we are trying to process an order from the UK - they get to checkout and the process errors but the message appears in the top of the browser see attached

shopfiy payment error.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@hclfasteners 

Thank you for confirming! If they aren't able to solve the issue then I'd recommend reaching out to our Support with the information they provide you. Our teams can investigate this further. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@hclfasteners 

That is very strange! To clarify:

• Are both you and your customer are seeing this error or is it only your customer? 
  • What payment processor are you using and does it redirect away from the checkout?
  • Does the browser or device have any adblockers? 

hclfasteners
5 0 0

Hi Peter - This is something the customer is seeing, I will ask the questions in terms of browser etc 

we use Shopify payments & Paypal

Pete

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@hclfasteners 

Thank you for confirming! If they aren't able to solve the issue then I'd recommend reaching out to our Support with the information they provide you. Our teams can investigate this further. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!