Payment Failed

Solved
mail2dr22
2 0 0

Hi, 

I was on Shopify trail period until 19 Sept, 2021. I set up my credit card for auto billing. but today when i see the billing section the payment failed. 

Now my query is 

1. My store will delete? Because payment failed

2. Can i make payment now, even though the next attempt on Oct 04, 2021

3. Will they charge extra money on Oct 04, 2021 because of payment failed or any other reasons?

4. Will i get orders in this period?

Please help me.

Regards,

Rajesh

https://denvership.com/

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
292 86 50

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mail2dr22!

Since it sounds like you successfully added your credit card as a method of payment on your account, then (depending on the reason for the payment failure) it is possible your card will be charged on the next attempt, or at any time in the future when funds become available.

To answer your questions: 

1. Your account will not be deleted, but after three attempts to collect payment for your invoice, your store will become "frozen". Once you're able to successfully make your payment, you'll have full access to your admin again. 
  2. At any time, you can visit Settings > Billing > Recent bills to pay your outstanding invoice. Give that a try now and let me know if you have any difficulty! 
  3. On October 4 (if you have not already paid your invoice) we will attempt to collect the amount automatically. You'll only be charged the one time for your invoice and don't need to worry about additional fees. 
  4. Until your account freezes, you should still be able to accept orders from customers. Can you tell me, is your storefront still live? 

Thanks!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mail2dr22
2 0 0

Hi June,

Thanks for your reply. Yes still my store is Live. I'll Try to make payment ASAP.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Likes