Payment Gateway

Dramals
2 0 0

Goodevening all,

i am looking for a gateway that can accept payment for my products line. 

My business is on smoking accessories (bong,pipes,grinder,cbd products...) in 2 months already shopify and stripe blocked me . 

I am from italy , i sell only in country where all that is legal, i am not against the EU laws but i dont understand why is so difficult find a provider that can accept my products whene there are a lot of stores similar to mine and all the don't have these problems. 

Someone can help me please? 

Replies 3 (3)
Moira
Shopify Staff
483 72 81

Hey @Dramals 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

There are over 40 payment gateways that are available for you to use in Italy, you can check them out below:

Each payment provider does have its own rules and regulations so you may need to reach out and see if the contents of your store will affect the integration. I have found in the past, many of these gateways to be successful options for recreational online businesses.

Hope this helps!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dramals
2 0 0

Your answer didn't help me - Thanks 

Moira
Shopify Staff
483 72 81

@Dramals 

Did you take a look at the link above with all the different payment providers available? As mentioned, I have seen many of these gateways to be successful options for businesses similar to yours. Have you tried enabling 2Checkout or PayPal?

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog