Payment Gateways for Non-Registered Business (Saudi Arabia)

Majj
Excursionist
47 0 8

Hello, I've had my business running since 2017 with payments through PayPal Express. I was a student in the United States (non-US resident), and have opened a PayPal business account with everything verified. I still have a Valid US ID, as well as a US Bank account. I moved back to Saudi Arabia in 2018, and payments were smooth no issues with PayPal.

A few days ago, I logged in PayPal, and it seems like they tracked my IP address, which was not in USA and locked my account for that reason. I don't have a registered business, and I'm dropshipping. What's the best alternative Payment Gateway for Saudi Arabia that DOES NOT require a registered business. Thank you

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
76 21 14

Hi @Majj.

I am sorry to hear that PayPal have locked your account. We do have a list of available third-party payment gateways for Saudi Arabia on this page here you can take a look at. In regard to third parties not requiring a registered business, this is something we would not be able to advise on. The reason being is we do not have access to their internal processes or requirements, so I wouldn't be able to make a specific recommendation for you. If you are interested in using a particular gateway, I would suggest reaching out to the provider directly for further guidance.

With that being said, I would recommend registering your business as soon as possible. If you are unsure about how this process works, you can reach out to a local authority for legal advice.

Aside from that how is your drop-shipping business going? I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas! Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog