Solved

Why is my global payment gateway application getting rejected?

mohamed90
Tourist
7 0 2

Dear All

I'm trying to sale international from my website and I found payment getaway provider  and they support more than 200 country ( cheackout2 )

I submit my denouement with them and they reject my application more than 2 time , and without tell me the reason .

What I should to do , please advice me 

my website : www.malachiteuae.com 

Many thanks 

Mohamed     

Accepted Solution (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mohamed90,

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience when trying to create a merchant account with this gateway provider. Each provider has their own terms and are responsible for choosing who they approve to use their gateway.

For most countries on Shopify, there are numerous gateways you can choose from when you're trying to set up payments on your store. Can you please let me know which country you are based in, so that I can let you know what other options are available to you?

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mohamed90,

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience when trying to create a merchant account with this gateway provider. Each provider has their own terms and are responsible for choosing who they approve to use their gateway.

For most countries on Shopify, there are numerous gateways you can choose from when you're trying to set up payments on your store. Can you please let me know which country you are based in, so that I can let you know what other options are available to you?

Kind regards,

mohamed90
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you very much I found solution for my issue 

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @mohamed90,

Okay, I'm glad to hear it was resolved. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,