Why isn't my Shopify payment method working properly?

sofiakassandrad
Visitor
2 0 0

Some of the payment method in Shopify is not working. I tested it and it just notified me that there are technical errors, but PayPal works just fine. What should I do?

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @sofiakassandrad!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here in the Shopify Community to share your concern.

If you can share some more specific info on your setup, we can see what we might be able to advise from here.

Could you confirm where your store is based and which payment gateway or gateways you have tried to add?

If there are any error messages on the screen, could you let us know the exact error message or code, or if possible, share a screenshot of any notification you see there?

The more information you can give us here the better we will be able to understand and help out.

I look forward to checking this out with you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sofiakassandrad
Visitor
2 0 0
Philippines- Gcash and Card

On the other hand, Paypal works fine unlike those two.

Thank you
Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @sofiakassandrad!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for your reply here and for confirming the third-party payment gateway you're using.

Would you be able to share any other specific info on the error you experienced or any screenshots of what you see happening?

Any error messages or codes would be useful in this situation.

As third-party gateways are supported by the gateway companies themselves, we would be limited in what we can do to assist from here in Shopify but I'd like to take a look first to see if there's anything we can advise.

I look forward to checking this out with you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog