What payment gateways does Shopify support in the Czech Republic?

donsorio
Visitor
3 0 0

Greetings,

is there any other possible way to get payment gate by shopify? One of eshop in Czech Republic (mana.cz) got some gate from shopify. Could you tell me which one is that and how can we acomplish that please? We're now on GoPay but nobody now if shopify will continue with GoPay in future.

Thank you in advance and have a good rest of weekend.

Screenshot_215.png

Reply 1 (1)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Hi there, @donsorio

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

As for Shopify Payments, we are currently not available in Czechia but I have attached this link that provides you all other alternative payment methods that you can use given the situation with GoPay that you have mentioned.

13-34-54034-54516

Included in the list is Stripe which you will see is one of our preferred partners. I definitely would recommend you look through the list as it has a good amount of other alternatives for you in your country. 

We also appreciate your desire to use Shopify Payments in your country. I recommend you bookmark this page as the list of countries we are available to is slowly increasing.

Definitely let me know how this works out for you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.