Solved

Are buy now, pay later plans beneficial for Shopify beauty and cosmetics stores?

LashJubilation
Excursionist
40 0 8

I see that but now and pay later payment plans are becoming somewhat popular and I wonder if it’s a good idea? My shop is beauty & cosmetics and I don’t think I would use it for my store, but I would like to know if customers tend to do the payment plans more often and does it make a big difference on overall sales? 

Elizabeth J. Darby
Accepted Solution (1)

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 229

This is an accepted solution.

Buy Now and Pay Later is becoming a thing. AfterPay, Klarna, Sezzle are growing fast and there is a lot of capital being invested in them. Even PayPal now has rolled out its own Pay Later option.

I think that it really depends on the country and the store industry (fashion & apparel, electronics, etc.). I am not a seller myself, but being in different Shopify groups also on Plus, I've read that some sellers reach up to 20%/30% of the sales from Pay Later options.

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 229

This is an accepted solution.

Buy Now and Pay Later is becoming a thing. AfterPay, Klarna, Sezzle are growing fast and there is a lot of capital being invested in them. Even PayPal now has rolled out its own Pay Later option.

I think that it really depends on the country and the store industry (fashion & apparel, electronics, etc.). I am not a seller myself, but being in different Shopify groups also on Plus, I've read that some sellers reach up to 20%/30% of the sales from Pay Later options.

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.