Payment options

A_Fig
2 0 0

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this and I'm having some issues with my payment providers for the Dominican Republic.

It seems like Shopify payments are not available here so I have to choose an alternative payment method or a third-party payment provider.

I've tried several providers but there is always an issue with the payment where the customer is directed to the payment gateway but stays there and or gives an error.

Bellow is the error message:

A_Fig_0-1621817744727.png

What can I do in this case and if someone can tell me what would be the solution to or the best payment method or gateway for the Dominican Republic!

Thanks in advance!

Reply 1 (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 735

@A_Fig 

I wouldn't be able to recommend one payment provider over the other; however, you can view a full list of payment providers for the Dominican Republic here

You'll want to ensure the credentials you entered are correct and that you're using a valid, supported payment type for the payment provider when testing the purchase. If you continue getting an error after ensuring your credentials then I would recommend reaching out to the payment provider you have enabled as they'll be able to troubleshoot this further. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog