Solved

How to activate a payment provider in Turkey?

Ouahid31
Visitor
2 0 1

Hey my friends I want some help payment provider I choose faster pay and my account in faster pay is active now but still payment is not active can someone guide me and also what is public key and private key. Would you guide me also when I tried to make all payment it says the business that you are trying pay is either deactivated or is not ready to accept payment.I'm opening my shopify in turkey 

My best regards

Ouahid Arous 

Accepted Solution (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ouahid31!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you so much for connecting with our network. I appreciate your question, and I was happy to do some research to find any helpful information for you. Private or Public keys are typically used in API reference for developers, and likely not something you require for this setup.

Once you have created your FasterPay account, you should be able to connect it to your Shopify account by logging in to their service when prompted. In your particular case, please connect with FasterPay support to ensure your account is activated and ready to accept payment through their support page:

https://www.fasterpay.com/support 

I trust they will be able to provide any insight and help troubleshoot your account. Don't forget to update us when you hear back from them for future readers.

For all other things Shopify, we are here to help.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ouahid31!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you so much for connecting with our network. I appreciate your question, and I was happy to do some research to find any helpful information for you. Private or Public keys are typically used in API reference for developers, and likely not something you require for this setup.

Once you have created your FasterPay account, you should be able to connect it to your Shopify account by logging in to their service when prompted. In your particular case, please connect with FasterPay support to ensure your account is activated and ready to accept payment through their support page:

https://www.fasterpay.com/support 

I trust they will be able to provide any insight and help troubleshoot your account. Don't forget to update us when you hear back from them for future readers.

For all other things Shopify, we are here to help.

Warm regards,

Ouahid31
Visitor
2 0 1

Many thanks oliva your information was so helpful I'm waiting my account to  be active soon from Faster PAY 

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Thanks for the update, @Ouahid31.

I am so glad I was able to help you out, and please don't hesitate to reconnect with us if other questions come up.

Warm regards,