and none of them is available

what should i do?

Replies 5 (5)
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2508 411 529

Hi @xxm0ha 

I understand that you are having some issues finding a supported payment gateway for your business. You can see the list of supported gateways for businesses located in Iraq here: Iraq Payment Gateways to Accept Customer Payment.

You need to have a separate account for these gateways from the gateway provider in order to use them. Some may have specific requirements to enable access to the gateway in your store. You will want to ensure you contact the gateway provider directly to learn more about your business eligibility. 

If you have contacted all the listed gateways and were rejected from their services, I would like to hear more about that. Are you able to share any feedback or information these gateways provided you? 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

xxm0ha
4 0 0

Hi shay

i have contacted them all

and none of them support iraq

so what should i do?

Saigh
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm from iraq and i have the same problem 

Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2508 411 529

I would be very interested to hear more about what payment gateways you contacted and what their response was. If they don't support merchants in Iraq at all we definitely want to know so we can update our list of supported payment gateways. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Saigh
Visitor
2 0 0

All of them 

I suggest opening shopify payments payment gateway for iraq , this will help us , we can't work because of this problem 

I built my store for more than a month and till now i can't work because of this problem