Solved

Are pending payments processed after closing a Shopify store?

Animizeuk
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

We have closed our Shopify store however there is still money to be paid out and we haven't put together a payment schedule. As well as this we have received no communications about receiving payment since.

Kind Regards,

Montell

Accepted Solution (1)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Montell.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

While I'm not able to access your store from this public space, our support team would be happy to look into payout details with you via live chat, email, or callback. If you had Shopify Payments enabled on your store, please get in touch with us through the Shopify Help Center so we can take a look at the store with you to clarify when any outstanding payouts might be sent.

In the meantime, the following documents provide more information on payout times for your reference:

Since contacting our support team through the Shopify Help Center is the next step, I've locked this topic and marked this as the solution for the benefit of others.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Montell.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

While I'm not able to access your store from this public space, our support team would be happy to look into payout details with you via live chat, email, or callback. If you had Shopify Payments enabled on your store, please get in touch with us through the Shopify Help Center so we can take a look at the store with you to clarify when any outstanding payouts might be sent.

In the meantime, the following documents provide more information on payout times for your reference:

Since contacting our support team through the Shopify Help Center is the next step, I've locked this topic and marked this as the solution for the benefit of others.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog