Payment solutions for outside of USA

Avi4
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I live in israel and want to accept credit card on my site.
Im targeting USA, UK, Germany, Australia and Canada 
I went to shopify payments  but this option is not available in my dashboard.

What are my options? stripe is not an option in my country.

Thanks 

Replies 3 (3)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

Hello @Avi4!

This is Lana from Shopify.

While Shopify Payments is not available in Israel at the moment, I have a list of available payment gateways in your region.
Because they are all third party gateways, there are a few extra steps in the set up. Once you choose a gateway from this list, you will need to first go to their website to create an account. After you have set that up, you will need to look at following these steps here in order to set that gateway up in your store.

In terms of gateway fees, you will be paying our external gateway fee which varies depending on which plan you are using:

28-40-33175-23618

This will be on top of whatever fees the gateway of your choice is charging.

Let me know if you have any additional questions regarding the setup and I will be happy to help!

Thanks. -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

beecutebaby
7 0 0

Hello

I have for long my shopify store and I have never receive help, can you please let me know how to fix my payment method, it says that Unable to deposit your Shopify Payments payout.

Your payout couldn’t be deposited because the bank account details you entered were incorrect. Make sure you enter details for a valid checking account.

After you update your bank account details, we’ll automatically try to deposit your payout. Until then, your payouts will be on hold.

and if I want to make add the account it says that I has to add the verify with my 

OLD BANK ACCOUNT and I didn't know what wrong numbers I put on it.  

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

I see, thank you for the details on that!
It looks like when you were originally setting up your bank account for Shopify Payments, you may have made a typo which is why you are not able to receive the payouts. The reason that the old bank account numbers are requested is just so your payments account has an extra layer of security - without those numbers, the account cannot be changed.

If you do not remember what it was, we can take a look at this for you! Please reach out to our live support here so that our team can proceed with the next steps for you. The reason that I am directing you to that link is because we are not currently able to look into your account details from the Shopify Communtiy.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all, and I will be happy to help!

Thanks. -Lana 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog