Visitor
2 0 0

How can I get money

Reply 1 (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 156

Hi, @Humanityebooks!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. To get paid for your sales on Shopify, you'll need to choose a payment processor. Payment processors can vary depending on your country or regions, so I recommend checking out the list of available processors for your area here: https://bit.ly/31n1s6e.

Shopify has its own payment processing option called Shopify Payments. Save on transaction fees and track your money in real-time with Shopify Payments.

• Clear and simple pricing
  • Easy order management
  • Fast and predictable payouts
  • Increased conversions through accelerated checkouts
  • Streamlined chargeback management

With Shopify Payments, you can accept payment from a range of providers like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more. Shopify Payments is PCI compliant and supports 3D Secure checkouts. To set up Shopify Payments, follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.
  2. Activate Shopify Payments in one of the following ways:
    • If you haven't set up a credit card payment provider on your account, then click Complete account setup in the Shopify Payments section.
    • If you have a different credit card payment provider enabled, then click Activate Shopify Payments in the Shopify Payments box, and then Activate Shopify Payments in the dialog. This removes any other credit card payment provider from your account.
  3. Enter the required details about your store and your banking information, then click Save.

You can learn more about Shopify Payments and how it can benefit you here. You can also learn more about getting paid with Shopify here.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.