Payment

Tomasek
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, i have been testing shopify and forgot to cancel the payment and now they charge me 400$ and a i cant deacticate it, is there any way?

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1149 127 175

Hey, @Tomasek!

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify Forums. I'm delighted to offer you guidance on the next steps you can take.

In order to provide clarity, please note that if there is an outstanding bill that needs to be settled, you may not be able to deactivate your account completely. It's important to understand that even if you do not log in or use your store, unless your subscription has been fully cancelled, charges will continue to be incurred.

In regard to refunds, as per our terms of service here section 5, part 10, Shopify does not provide refunds. However, that being said, you can reach out to our live support here to get help closing your store and to discuss a refund. While I cannot guarantee a refund, that would be the best place to ask, as we cannot access or authenticate you on your Shopify account via the forums.

It's disappointing to hear that you would like to close your shop and cancel your account. Was there something that you would like to do but unable to do so? We are here to help you grow your business, so please don't hesitate to voice out your concern and rest assured that we are here to help you out!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog