Why isn't Printify fulfilling and tracking my orders on Shopify?

Justchill
Visitor
1 0 0

I also have printify as my app for my Shopify store! The problem I’m having is that I placed an order from my store and the money came to my account but I don’t see any tracking nor if the order is being fulfilled by printify? What am I doing wrong?? Is it shipping method on my end or is it on Printify end??

Reply 1 (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 156

Hi, @Justchill!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. As Printify is a third-party, Shopify is unable to provide support directly and you would need to contact them directly for assistance. That being said, I am happy to try to help out as best I can. If my suggestions below don't work, please contact Printify for assistance.

When a customer purchases a product in your store, the order is automatically sent to Printify and then to your selected print provider according to your Order Approval Settings. As per the default settings, the orders will be sent to production 24 hours after they have imported or been created. These settings can be changed in your Printify account and can be different for each of your stores.

Order Approval Settings options:

• Manual (each order needs to be approved individually)
  • Automatically in 1 hour
  • Automatically in 24 hours (default choice)
  • Automatically at a certain time every day (choose your preferred time when the orders will be sent to production)

Printify cannot pull funds directly from your sales channel, therefore, when an order comes into Printify from your sales platform, Printify charges your linked credit card or Printify Balance for the production price of the product and shipping charges. After the payment is received, the order is sent to production. Once the order is completed and shipped, its tracking information will be automatically updated in your Shopify account and passed on to your customer.

I hope this helps to clarify, but if you do need further assistance, please let Printify know directly.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.