Payments Gateways - In Egypt - Hate Dropshipping Business

ahmedkhairy1
Visitor
2 0 0

I am writing this to get in touch with all Dropshippers lives in Egypt , How did you guys set up your stores payments.

Because all payments providers and gateways in Egypt ,That I had already checked dose not support and hate Dropshipping business , How you Guys did overcame this problem.

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @ahmedkhairy1 

I would love to know more about the payment gateways you have been in contact with. We are always interested in hearing insight about gateway options from our merchants so that we can provide better suggestions to merchants in similar situations. I'd really like to know what payment gateways you have contacted and what their response was. 

Were these gateways on our list of supported gateways for businesses in Egypt?

From that list, I would recommend contacting 2Checkout, Checkout.com and Pinwheel Payment Gateway. They are all popular checkout providers that support a huge range of businesses internationally and should be quite accepting of a dropshipping business model. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ahmedkhairy1
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Mrs. @Shay 

I had already contacted with sales team in all of them rejected Dropshipping business model they called it ( High Risk Businesses ) This was their answer me when I asked why  you guys hate Dropshipping stores only one payment gateway called ( Tap Payments ) that supporting Dropshipping and my personal problem with it , That it is Unknown outside the middle East and i want to sell globally. I don't know how this global payments gateways like ( 2chekout , chekout.com ect ) dealing with any other Dropshipping business out side of middle east but believe me they dealing with us ( Egyptians Dropshippers ) as a groups of thief's.      

Yootee
Visitor
3 0 0

Did u reach any dropshippers😔