Solved

Why is my Shopify payout balance showing $0.00 after an order?

cactusmaks
Visitor
1 0 0

I got and order today and the customer paid with Shopify pay, but the balance on my payout is showing $0.00. This customer has ordered from me twice before and this has never happened. Usually my payout balance show up instantly after a Shopify pay order is placed. Please help!!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @cactusmaks

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, after you've captured the payment for an order placed using Shop Pay Installments, you'll receive full payment for your order within 1 to 3 business days, excluding the fee incurred for using Shop Pay Installments. I recommend giving it some time to reflect on your end as we should hit the weekend which may explain the delay on your end. 

Once the alotted time has passed and you are not still seeing this amount on your end, I recommend you reach out to our live support team so they can open up back end information and investigate further as to what is happening with this specific order. 

I definitely understand the need to resolve this but not to worry. We have all the details that we need in your admin to resolve this matter, if need be but I do believe that we just need to give it time for the transaction to reflect on your payout balance. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @cactusmaks

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, after you've captured the payment for an order placed using Shop Pay Installments, you'll receive full payment for your order within 1 to 3 business days, excluding the fee incurred for using Shop Pay Installments. I recommend giving it some time to reflect on your end as we should hit the weekend which may explain the delay on your end. 

Once the alotted time has passed and you are not still seeing this amount on your end, I recommend you reach out to our live support team so they can open up back end information and investigate further as to what is happening with this specific order. 

I definitely understand the need to resolve this but not to worry. We have all the details that we need in your admin to resolve this matter, if need be but I do believe that we just need to give it time for the transaction to reflect on your payout balance. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Firepitscotland
Visitor
1 0 1

My balance is showing positive and my payout is not showing anything. What do I do to resolve this? I can’t seem to live chat it keeps puting me to an error page 

mmccllc
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. Was there ever a resolve for this? Can someone provide an update? 

Porsper
Visitor
1 0 1

Hey, I was having the same problem as the guy that you replied to, but I've waited 2 weeks now and it still says "next payout: $0.00" is there anything else to do besides waiting?

zazaguy
Visitor
1 0 0

It's been 4 days now and my payout still says "next payout: $0" even though I've received money from orders paid through pay pal. What could be the reason?

Bharti03
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Daniel,

i have hired this person to take care of my shopify store but for some reason something about sales doesn’t fit right. Also, my shopify doesn’t show if customer orders has been delivered or no. Today, i see payout tab and balance shows as 0 which means customer may not have received their orders and that’s why shopify didn’t pay me. I am attaching some screenshots below