Payout keep failing

Muffinkin
2 0 0

I have tried multiple times but it keeps saying that my payout has failed. I contacted my bank and they did not find a issue. My email is muffinkin@gmail.com please help me. 

Replies 3 (3)
Luna
Shopify Staff
307 32 41

Hey there, @Muffinkin.

Welcome to the Community forum, thank you for bringing your question here. I'm sorry to hear that your payouts have been failing. We can work to get this sorted out together! Usually, when a payout fails, it is because there is an issue with the bank account that you have on file. 

Can you please check your payout page, to see if there is an error message explaining why the payout has failed? Since you have confirmed with your bank that there are no issues with the account, it may simply be that you made a typo when entering your banking details. If that's the case, then there will be a link that you can click to update them. If you require assistance updating this information, please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support' and then click 'Continue.' Our support team will be more than happy to help you with this. 

Once the issue is resolved, you can click Retry payout on the payout page. Although we cannot provide account-specific details through the Community, our support team will be able to access your account and look into this further. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about that. In the meantime, did you recently start your business? It sounds like you've already made sales, congrats! I'd love to hear more about your store and products.

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Muffinkin
2 0 0
It states that my checking account information isn’t correct but I keep putting in the correct information I have no clue what’s going on. I sell custom items like tshirts tumblers puzzles and many more things.
Luna
Shopify Staff
307 32 41

Hey, @Muffinkin.

Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate that additional context. In this case, it will be best to reach out to our support team through the Help CenterThey will be able to access your account and help you with updating the bank account information. Once it has been updated, we can resend your payouts. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! In regards to your business, it sounds like you have a great thing going. With Black Friday around the corner, I wanted to share the 27-Point Checklist to Prepare Your Store for Black Friday Cyber Monday. Are you currently running any sales? 

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog