Payout Missing

dickens102
6 0 0

Has anyone had any issues with the “Accounts Team” not responding and holding your money?? They’ve opened FIVE separate tickets asking for the same info and they don’t respond! They’ve held my income since early March!! Does anyone have any advice?? I’ve talk to the support chat so many times that I’ve lost count! They just tell me to wait. That income from March was needed for bills then! Now it’s almost June! Help!! 😠😠

Replies 7 (7)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1113 98 199

Hi @dickens102 

I understand you're having issues with a hold on your payouts. Is this stated in your admin as a Shopify Payments hold?

It's very strange that our escalated team would create multiple tickets. This is something I have never seen in my time at Shopify. As such, it could be the tickets you created with our Support Chat being escalated multiple times.

Unfortunately, our Community Team doesn't have access to your account or tickets, as such, we recommend tracking down the initial tickets from our escalated team, and not one from a Support Advisor. When you're able to track that ticket down please respond to that ticket only requesting more information. If you still run into any issues please contact us via Social Media and we will be able to ensure the correct ticket is escalated.

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
dickens102
6 0 0

All 5 tickets are from the emails. Emails I’ve received from the escalated team. Not from the support chat. I’ve responded to all the emails and provided the info they wanted and don’t get a response

dickens102
6 0 0

I also contacted you guys on X and was told they couldn’t help me with my issue. The entire experience has been a nightmare and borderline unbelievable.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2968 460 609

Hi @dickens102 thank you for following up with us here about this situation. I do want to ensure we are looking to this further with you and ensuring you are getting the help you need. Our community support and social media support is limited in what we are able to access, but I do want to make sure we are following up with you on this matter appropriately. 

Due to the sensitive nature of this situation, you can feel free to send us a follow-up DM through X and share a link to this post as a reference to our social support team for additional context. 

A couple questions for you to help us track down what might be causing the delay:

• What are the ticket number(s) related to your support interactions on this?
  • Are you replying back directly to the email you received, or sending it as a new email? You should only be replying back to the email you received. Emails sent to the team directly that are not replies will not be received.
  • Are you using an email masking tool or VPN? If yes, please disable this, at least temporarily, as they can frequently disrupt your ability to receive communications from our team. 

Could you also please send a screenshot of the most recent email you sent (by replying to your existing ticket) with us, this way we can bring it to our team as evidence that a reply was submitted. If the screenshot contains some sensitive information, please feel free to send it to us over X direct messaging instead. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dickens102
6 0 0

5/13/24

Ticket ID: 3719f28b-b988-4547-8c68-597a0015b093

4/19/24

Ticket ID:

b86e4ec1-18d2-44f8-a8cc-924dff02d57f

4/8/24

Ticket ID: 9cbcf965-2f1b-4b1d-ac6b-be88a9076f73

3/25/24

Ticket ID: 8952b9bd-7b76-43f1-8e79-8b19f1b69602

3/11/24

Ticket ID: 23eb7d27-ff26-4c48-81ae-9af4bebb8547

Yes- im only REPLYING to the email and not sending a new email.

No- I’m not using any type of VPN while sending the emails.

I have all the email screenshots that show the REPLY as well as the time stamp. How would you like me to provide it? Thanks

dickens102
6 0 0

Welp I responded to the email and submitted the info you asked of me a FIFTH time and now radio silence! No response from the email and “X” support is giving me short, disconnected answers. This has become the worst experience I've ever had with a business partner. I want my money you guys have been holding for NEARLY FOUR MONTHS! I have no other option but to make this as public as possible. Make this right and make me whole and I’ll post as such. Until then, your other customers need to know this! 

dickens102
6 0 0