Payout report not available to finance EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE FULL PERMISSIONS

jsyaruss
Tourist
12 0 2

Hello - for the past 7 months, we have been successfully using our Shopify store. Our finance person has a staff account with FULL permissions, and he has been able to access the payout reports on a daily basis just fine -- until yesterday! Now, he is unable to access the payout report, which is something that he needs.

I have read all of the forum posts about this issue and how people can only access that report if they have full permissions. But, this user DOES have full permissions. So, it seems that something changed since yesterday or the day before.

Help? I really need for my treasurer to be able to access those reports, and I can't transfer account ownership to him, obviously. I just want it to go back to working the way it used to!

(FWIW, I have so far tried changing his permissions and then changing them back to full, having him log out and then log back in, clear his browser history, reboot, etc. No luck.)

Thank you!

Scott

Replies 4 (4)

SinInLinen
Visitor
1 0 0

We are having the same problem, same timeline.

Jill_Fox
Visitor
2 0 0

Same problem

Jill_Fox
Visitor
2 0 0

I was unable to access in Chrome, have no issues accessing in Edge. it is a browser/cache issue.

jsyaruss
Tourist
12 0 2
I had already tried clearing the cache yesterday, so that wasn’t the problem.

BUT, they do seem to have fixed the issue, as when I log in today with the finance login, I can again access the payout report. So, problem solved.

Whew!