How can I customize a department-wise payout report?

lauren123456
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello

i need a report that gives me department spend per order with gross total, shopify fees and shopify payout per line.

i can only seem to get a payout report that doesn't split what is in each order or a split of the order with no payout details. Is there any way to amend the payout report as a custom report?

Kind Regards 

Replies 2 (2)

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20

Hi @lauren123456 ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app in the Shopify store.

Report Pundit can break down the payout details for each order with Gross total, Shopify fees, Shopify payout per line item, Discount, Refund,  Product information, Customer information, and many more.

And when you refer to "Department", May I know if you'd like to see the payout details by Collections, or Multi-stores?

You can sort the Payout report by Payout date, Order name, Payout ID, Order ID, and other fields. The report can be sorted in ascending or descending order.

With Report Pundit you can view & export various types of payout reports like Paypal payout, Amazon Pay, Klarna, and Stripe Payouts.

Our prices are merchant-friendly. We offer 14 days of free trial, contact us at support@reportpundit.com or our live chat support for help in creating reports.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

BetterReports-C
Shopify Partner
77 0 6

Hi @lauren123456 

Claudia here from the Better Reports support team.

Have you been able to find a solution for this? If not, I would recommend our app Better Reports.

The sales/order data and payout data come from two different tables in Shopify. However, we can create a custom sales report showing order detail, and pulling the fees and payout information from the Payout table.

Furthermore, depending on how your departments are identified within Shopify, we can create a custom field to sort and subtotal the report by each department.

In addition to this, Better Reports has more than 60 built-in reports available out of the box that cover many common use-cases for merchants. You can schedule reports to run at set frequencies to your email or Google Drive or export the reports in CSV, Excel or PDF format.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

What do you think?