payout report per department

lauren123456
1 0 0

Hello

i need a report that gives me department spend per order with gross total, shopify fees and shopify payout per line.

i can only seem to get a payout report that doesn't split what is in each order or a split of the order with no payout details. Is there any way to amend the payout report as a custom report?

Kind Regards 

Reply 1 (1)
Report-Pundit
Explorer
176 2 14

Hi @lauren123456 ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app in the Shopify store.

Report Pundit can break down the payout details for each order with Gross total, Shopify fees, Shopify payout per line item, Discount, Refund,  Product information, Customer information, and many more.

And when you refer to "Department", May I know if you'd like to see the payout details by Collections, or Multi-stores?

You can sort the Payout report by Payout date, Order name, Payout ID, Order ID, and other fields. The report can be sorted in ascending or descending order.

With Report Pundit you can view & export various types of payout reports like Paypal payout, Amazon Pay, Klarna, and Stripe Payouts.

Our prices are merchant-friendly. We offer 14 days of free trial, contact us at support@reportpundit.com or our live chat support for help in creating reports.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards